Fill form to unlock content
Loading, please wait
Error - something went wrong!
Read this Issue of Outbound Magazine - Q4 2018
Get Your Copy
This issue of Outbound Magazine covers transportation news and information that you can use.
In this issue:
Our Cover Story:
- Pushing the Boundaries of Connectivity - Learn how Heniff Transportation’s “frictionless” business model is giving customers full visibility by integrating back-office and tracking systems.
- It Takes a Platform to Platoon - Using two-truck platooning can increase fuel efficiency by 7% on average, but many questions remain as new technologies emerge.
- The Hunt is On...Millennial Drivers - With driver shortages at an alarming level, recruiting Millennials is critical to a carrier’s success. Learn how and where to reach them using non-traditional tactics.
- Profitability Pressures - Trucking has always been a low margin business. The most efficient operations generally only realize profits of just a few cents on a dollar. Even something like a spike in the price of fuel can be the difference between red and black PRESSURES ink on a carrier’s balance sheet.
- Opportunity on the Canadian Western Front - Despite rosy forecasts for the Canadian economy, transporters of oil and lumber in western provinces are dealing with falling volumes driven by North American and international factors.