Fill form to unlock content
Loading, please wait
Error - something went wrong!
Read this Issue of Outbound Magazine - Q2 2019
Get Your Copy
This issue of Outbound Magazine covers transportation news and information that you can use.
In this issue:
Our Cover Story:
- The Real-Life Impact of ELD - More than a year in, what challenges and triumphs are taking place? From reductions in hours-of-service violations to an accurate picture of driving versus non-driving time, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s electronic logging device (ELD) rule is proving to be a game changer.
- The Pros and Cons of ELDT - See a side-by-side breakout of how the new Entry Level Driver Training regs shake out.
- What Does 5G Mean for the Industry - With 3G sunsetting and 4G LTE in the limelight, what do you need to know and do right now?
- Autonomous Trucks: Debunking Myths - What may sound like science fiction could actually be ingenious and creative, but is the industry ready for autonomous trucks?
- Avoiding Carrier Fines in the Golden State - When loads run through California — home to some of the country’s most stringent air quality regulations — carriers need to be especially careful in their fleet selection.