Outbound Q2 2018
"Cover: Technology Convergence--Next gen fleet management tech. Features: ELD Detention & Drivers; Lowering Supply Chain Costs; Profit with R/T Analysis; What's Powering Logistics Market.
Fill form to unlock content
Loading, please wait
Error - something went wrong!
Read this Issue of Outbound Magazine - Q2 2018
Get Your Copy
This issue of Outbound Magazine covers transportation news and information that you can use.
In this issue:
Our Cover Story:
- Technology Convergence - Next-gen fleet management technology will solve problems at the source. See how.
- Driving Profit Through Round-Trip Analysis - The critical point is to recognize that round trips are defined by truck movements, not by orders. Three companies tell how.
- What’s Powering the Logistics Market? - To meet customer expectations, faster than ever, successful companies are investing in innovation, R&D and process improvements all toward achieving five goals.
- Lowering Supply Chain Costs - Is one approach more successful than the other in reducing shippers’ overall cost—without negatively affecting customer satisfaction?
- Customer Profile - Oakley Transport’s Director of IT Julie Hall explains how the Florida-based carrier is meeting mandates with strong solutions.