Outbound Magazine is Trimble Transportation’s customer-facing, thought-leadership publication exploring relevant industry topics quarterly.
Download your copy of Outbound Magazine and be sure to share it with your team.
Highlights this Issue:
- What is on the horizon for savvy carriers and shippers? Think Strategic Procurement Partnerships. Read our Cover Story.
- Covenant Transport’s Matt Mullins and Paper Transport’s David Dunst talk about a three-step strategy using AI to plan and execute freight movements. The article starts on Page 6.
- Many fleets are extending the lifecycles of tractors and trailers. Read all about it starting on Page 10.
- Steve Keppler of Scopelitis Transportation Consult is our guest columnist for the Washington Roundup and answers the question--How will Government Action Impact Drivers? Turn to Page 16.
- Four state association leaders uncover what’s trending on the state level in transportation. The story begins on Page 18.