Trimble Partner Program
A partner can be defined as one or more of the following:
- Integration Partner: A Company that agrees to data integration via an Application Program Interface (API) for the benefit of customers. Examples include transportation management, fleet management or visibility management suppliers.
- Product Partners: A Company with complimentary product/service implemented as a Trimble Value Added Service (VAS) offering for the benefit of the end customer. Examples include remote diagnostics, imaging, and fuel tax suppliers.
- Referral Partner: A Company that generates qualified sales leads to Trimble. Examples include organizations servicing the transportation industry.
- Indirect Channel Partner: A Company that represents Trimble Transportation in a specific industry and/or geography. Examples include dealers, VAR’s (value-added resellers), and distributors.
The process to become a Trimble Partner is straight forward:
- Intake – Partner completes Partner Information form
- Discovery – Trimble and Partner get to know each other via conference calls and in some cases in-person visits
- Vetting – Trimble will review request and approve if appropriate
- Agreements – Partner signs Trimble partnership agreements
- Development & testing
- Pre-product launch activities
- Release to production
If you wish to be included in the industry’s top-tier of industry suppliers, please complete the Partner Information form below and we’ll get started to help you create the path to becoming a Trimble Transportation Partner.