Outbound Magazine is Trimble Transportation’s customer-facing, thought-leadership publication exploring relevant industry topics quarterly.
Download your copy of Outbound Magazine and be sure to share it with your team.
Highlights this Issue:
- Three industry leaders talk about three three important transportation topics, namely, fuel tax the driver workforce and safety technology. Read our Cover Story.
- Reshoring. What does this multi-year push mean for transportation and logistics. Includes comments from U.S. Xpress President and CEO Eric Fuller. Article starts on Page 6.
- Meet Albert Momo is the new head of Trimble Foundation Fund. He has a solid plan in place. Learn more beginning on Page 12.
- Ready to eliminate the “waterfall effect” in last-mile operations? Consider the maps and data connection. A closer look begins on Page 18.
- A Driver, A CEO and an Advocate Rolled into One Person. Meet Shelley Uvanile-Hesch. Her story begins on Page 20.