Summer is in full swing in the northern hemisphere and with all we’ve accomplished and are working towards at Trimble thus far, 2023 is shaping up to be one of my favorites yet. I’m excited to share the latest updates from our team and give you an inside look at how we’re continuing to innovate and transform the transportation industry.
Get Ready for Insight 2023
You can learn even more by joining us in Vegas for Insight Tech Conference + Expo 2023! We’re excited to welcome Formula 1 executive Mark Gallagher as our keynote speaker to share his top lessons from the fast lane and the business of winning.
- Haven’t Registered yet? Save your spot now to join the biggest names in transportation and immerse yourself in all things supply chain as we work toward Driving Connection together.
- Already Registered? Don’t forget to add a Premier Pass for full access to all slides and speaker sessions through your private “magic link!” Click “Modify Registration” in your confirmation email to add on the Premier Pass for $200. Part of a group? Contact us to purchase! Please note that without a Premier Pass, you will NOT be able to access any materials shared after the show.
Congratulations to the following customers on their go-lives. We appreciate the tremendous collaboration from your teams and are proud to be your partner:
- TMT Fleet Maintenance: Landstar Transportation Logistics, Manito Transit and Growmark, WB Transport, VoltaGrid LLC, Signature Transport and Nova Lines
- TruckMate: Day & Ross and The Pride Group
- Innovative: Tri-Line (Access Plus), Dobson Trucking and Zachrich Trucking (Access Plus)
- TMW.Suite: Beck Suppliers, Inc., VoltaGrid and Interchange Express, Inc.
Welcome to our newest Engage Lane shippers: Utz, CS Beef and Knauf Insulation! Through Engage Lane, our dynamic contract procurement solution, these shippers now have direct access to a qualified asset-based carrier network that aligns with lanes in their operation.
Thank you to Tri-National, Inc. for sharing kind words about success using Engage Lane as a carrier! We’re honored to serve organizations like yours and ensure you’re operating at your best.
"Engage Lane connected us with a premium shipper that we may have not gotten in front of otherwise. We were matched with a lane that worked for our network, were quickly awarded freight, and easily onboarded this new shipper. As a carrier that has always been focused on providing excellent service to our customers, we're excited to continue to use Engage Lane to connect with premier freight opportunities. We're pleased with our partnership and will continue to work with our Trimble Engage Lane team."
Education Anywhere, Anytime
Stay in-the-know with our Trimble Customer Webinars! Hundreds of customers have joined us for weekly sessions with Trimble experts, covering everything from our latest product releases to converting to SaaS to customer success. Check out some of our recent webinars sessions to see what it’s all about:
Did You Know? As a Trimble customer, you have access to invaluable educational resources on our Transportation Learning Center! You can also register for any upcoming webinars on the “Training” menu. Dive into some of our recent on-demand video training below.
TruckMate (SaaS) - This video course provides an overview of our TruckMate SaaS solution and the problems it solves, including basic front office functions of TruckMate SaaS.
TMW.Suite (SaaS) - This video course is specifically designed to help onboard CSRs, dispatchers, planners, billing clerks, and operations managers who are new to TMW.Suite SaaS.
Engage Lane - This eLearning will introduce you to freight procurement and explain how the process works in transportation today, as well as how Engage Lane addresses these challenges to transform contract freight procurement.
Discover the latest in transportation industry news and see the latest innovation from Trimble on our blog!
- Digital Transformation - Getting Started with SaaS & Cloud - Companies are always searching for ways to streamline operations while increasing productivity, nurturing customers and growing revenue - but for many, it can be difficult to grapple with all of the technology resources required. Discover how Software as a Service (SaaS) and cloud-based technologies can help!
- Top 7 Safety Benefits of Commercial Transportation Routing System - The summer season means that daily risks and precautions are at an all-time high for transportation companies. Learn how commercial routing solutions like Trimble’s CoPilot and PC*MILER can make a big difference when drivers find themselves off the beaten path and navigating an alternative route.
- Pause on Paper and Automate Your Freight Movement Process - Although the transportation industry is often guided by traditional practices, an excess of data is pushing companies to adopt technologies that move beyond physical reports, spreadsheets and white boards. Like many other industries, transportation is going paperless.
Transporeon has officially joined Trimble. Transporeon’s freight procurement, visibility and market analytics capabilities are a natural complement to our transportation management portfolio. We’re thrilled to continue collaborating on our ongoing mission to connect the global supply chain.
Watch our demonstration from the 2023 FreightWaves Future of Supply Chain Summit or read our blog to learn more about our future vision of how we are seeking to expand transportation’s freight procurement continuum.
Trimble on the Road
We’ll be attending some upcoming industry events - hope to see you there!
- 9/5 - 9/6 | North Dakota Motor Carriers Association - Bismarck, ND
- 9/17 - 9/19 | Tennessee Trucking Association - Destin, FL
Thank you, as always, for your partnership and being a part of our mission to transform the connected supply chain. Let’s keep the momentum going and I look forward to connecting with you at Insight 2023 or out in the world sometime soon.
Sector Vice President, Transportation