Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Access this eBook!
For decades, request for proposal (RFP) processes have served as the cornerstone for freight procurement. Shippers have historically gravitated toward contract freight for its reliability and pricing consistency, but due to the recent onslaught of digital freight partners that promise shorter-term contracts and real-time pricing, many industry constituents wonder whether or when RFPs will evolve.
Key Takeaways from this joint FreightWaves and Trimble whitepaper are:
- Understanding the stickiness of RFPS and Contract Freight
- The high selectivity of shippers and carriers when submitting RFP bids
- Key challenges identified by shippers within the RFP process
- Key Challenges identified for Carriers and Brokers within the RFP process
- How to take action to improve the inefficiencies driving utilization with Brokers and Technology Partners