Trimble Issues Call for Entries and Announces New Categories for its 2019 in.sight Ovation Awards for Transportation
Annual Awards Recognize Customers’ Innovative Use of Transportation Technology
SUNNYVALE, Calif., July 8, 2019—Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) announced today a call for entries for its 2019 in.sight Ovation Awards, which will be announced at its annual in.sight user conference + expo, to be held September 15-18, 2019, at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas. This year’s awards feature several new categories, all aimed at showcasing customers who use Trimble technology to drive increased efficiencies and improved performance throughout their transportation organization.
“One of the key aspects of in.sight is to highlight the innovative work of our customers and to foster collaboration among attendees to share best practices and new ways to use Trimble’s transportation solutions,” said Thomas Fansler, president of Trimble’s Transportation Division. “The Ovation Awards allow us to formally recognize these inventive organizations and to inspire others about how to drive the most value from their technology investment.”
The categories for this year’s Ovation Awards include:
- Analytics Achievers: Best in data utilization. This award recognizes organizations that have taken an innovative approach to data and analytics to achieve tangible improvements in their business processes or operations.
- Automation All-Stars: Best in improving overall efficiencies. This award acknowledges organizations that have harnessed the power of technology to automate workflows and streamline processes to eliminate paperwork and reduce manual intervention.
- Masters of Uptime: Best in keeping assets up and running. This award celebrates organizations that have implemented solutions to increase uptime, reduce maintenance costs and maximize the utilization of their equipment.
- Platform Powerhouse: Best example of a Trimble Transportation power user. This award honors organizations that have realized the full potential of the Trimble Transportation platform, taking a holistic approach through the use of multiple Trimble solutions.
- ROI MVPs: Best return on investment. This award recognizes organizations that have realized tangible, dollar savings by successfully implementing technology to achieve results throughout their operations.
- Rookies of the Year: Best up and comer. This award honors organizations that are new to Trimble within the last 12 months but have demonstrated a strong adoption of the technology and have already started to see results.
- Safety Superteam: Best in advancing safety. This award salutes organizations that have achieved improvement in overall safety by reducing accidents and improving operations to make the roads safer for everyone.
Nominations for the Ovation Awards will be accepted through Wednesday, July 31. To nominate a company, visit: http://insightuserconference.com/ovation-awards/.
The theme for this year’s in.sight is “The Power of Together” and is centered on demonstrating how Trimble and its customers, working together, can make transportation safer and more efficient. For more information on this year’s event and to register, visit: www.insightuserconference.com.
About Trimble Transportation
Trimble Transportation is multi-modal and provides solutions for the long-haul trucking, field service management, rail and construction logistics industries to create a fully integrated supply chain. In trucking, Trimble provides enterprise and mobility solutions focused on business intelligence and data analytics; safety and regulatory compliance; navigation and routing; freight brokerage; supply chain visibility and final mile; transportation management and fleet maintenance. With an intelligent ecosystem of products and services, Trimble enables customers to embrace the rapid technological evolution of the industry and connect all aspects of transportation and logistics—trucks, drivers, back office, freight and assets. Through the combined legacy of PeopleNet, TMW Systems and 10-4 Systems, Trimble delivers an open, scalable platform to help customers make more informed decisions and maximize performance, visibility and safety. For more information about Trimble Transportation, visit: https://www.trimble.com/transportation-logistics.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ:TRMB), visit: www.trimble.com.