Contract Maintenance Yields Unified System for Service Agreements
Earlier this week, we introduced our Contract Maintenance module, now available for TMT Fleet Maintenance and TMT Service Center customers. This new module is designed to give fleets, providers and leasing companies unmatched support in the shop.
With Contract Maintenance, gone are the days of managing service contacts in one system and managing billing, PMs, ROs, staff and inventory in another. Users can streamline monthly billing, invoicing process and expand their service offerings without additional overhead.
Through Contract Maintenance, users can:
- Track all service contracts
- Define/manage service and leasing contracts for fixed and variable billing
- Streamline billing via direct accounting integrations
- Combine traditional maintenance tools with new contract management benefits
Curious to find out if Contract Maintenance is right for you? This holistic solution can benefit a wide range of different transportation organizations, including:
- Fleets leasing equipment or performing regular service for their owner-operators other fleets
- Fleet shops working as independent profit centers
- Full-service leasing companies offering maintenance services
- Third-party maintenance providers managing service contracts with multiple companies
- Companies which set up and run shops for other companies, whether or not they also run independent service centers.
Are you ready for a complete vision of your shop and the profitability of your full-service operation?
Contact us today to find out how Contract Maintenance can be used to enhance your decision-making and connectivity to maintenance software, accounting and customer service contracts.