Check Out Five of the New Things Coming to This Year’s in.sight
We are already in the middle of June and that means we are less than three months away from Trimble’s in.sight user conference + expo, which will be held September 15-18, 2019. This year’s theme is the “Power of Together” and the three-day event will be centered on demonstrating how Trimble and its customers, working together, can make transportation safer and more efficient with innovative safety transportation solutions. We are headed back to Houston in 2019, hosting the transportation solution festivities at the George R. Brown Convention Center. While the venue remains the same, that doesn’t mean we don’t have a few new things planned that will make the 2019 event the best in.sight yet. Whether you joined us in 2018 or haven’t experienced in.sight firsthand before, here are a few new aspects of this year’s event that will make it a truly can’t-miss experience:
- Easy-to-navigate agenda: For 2019, we have overhauled our online educational session agenda to include filters to help you locate the content that matters most to you. You can search sessions by keyword, category, topic or job function to build your perfect in.sight agenda. We currently have more than 200 educational sessions scheduled and continue to build out the agenda. Take a look and plan your entire conference before you even set foot in Houston!
- Texas-sized evening activities: While the George R. Brown Convention Center will play host to a majority of our activities, we will also be taking the in.sight experience off-site on Tuesday evening for a night of fun at the Armadillo Palace. Shuttles will take attendees to this nearby venue, which will be filled with a mix of food and drinks, games and unique photo ops and a variety of live music: everything from mariachi bands to bluegrass musicians. Not to mention live armadillo races!
- A reimagined Customer Appreciation Dinner: What’s old is new again in 2019, with the return of the highly-rated Customer Appreciation Dinner. This event on Monday evening will feature world-class food, entertainment and an opportunity to meet other Trimble users. As part of the Customer Appreciation Dinner, we are also featuring the Ovation Awards, which recognize customers who are using our solutions to realize tangible benefits in their businesses. We have overhauled the categories for this year and look forward to honoring these true top performers.
- Enhanced networking opportunities: While in.sight has always been a great venue to interact with your transportation industry peers, this year we are adding a renewed emphasis on networking with your fellow Trimble users and other industry experts. We are working on creating enhanced, intentional networking experiences throughout the event, all designed to help connect you with other like-minded attendees to share ideas and best practices about how to drive efficiencies and performance within your organization. Look for more details on these experiences in the coming weeks.
- Extended in.sight LAB hours: One of the key components of in.sight is the chance to have hands-on experiences with Trimble solutions. A great venue for this is our in.sight LAB, which is staffed by in-house Trimble experts to answer your questions and show you new ways to best utilize Trimble technology in your organization. This year, we have brought the in.sight LAB out of the Expo Hall and in its own, dedicated space just outside of the Expo Hall. This allows us to extend in.sight LAB hours to give you additional chances to get your technology questions answered and to make the most of your educational opportunities while at in.sight.
With all of these great new additions to in.sight in 2019, what are you waiting to register for? Sign up now to secure your spot at this industry-leading event and join us for all of these activities in Houston.
Do you have questions about in.sight? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.